Rift Cleric Strategy and Tactics Guide – Best Cleric Strategies Guide
Rift Cleric Strategy provides you with the information you need to understand this calling
Rift Cleric Strategy was designed to help you successfully and quickly level up!
If you are among those intellectual people I know who wants to study the righteous use of magic to afflict foes, the Cleric class in Rift is the best for you. Being faithful and wise, these individuals built allegiance to the Gods of Telara and gained direct access to enhance their powers as well as sharpen their abilities and skills. You may spot these cunning clerics in front of the battle arena hammering shoulder to shoulder with their team mates or in the rear buffing and healing allies.
The Rift cleric class has eight diverting souls; they include expulsion by fire master Purifier, life and death wrath energy Inquisitor, defensive martyrs’ Sentinels, shoulder to shoulder tanking ally Justicar, master of the northern ice Shaman, nearly indefatigable healing Warden, cleric’s best DPS and AoE master Cabalist, and fae creatures’ bestfriend Druids. These 8 souls specialize in combined areas of magic and strength and features buffing, debuffing, damage and healing all in one making them the most versatile among the 4 Rift classes.
- Purifier employs the healing properties of fire to aid allies during tough times.
- Inquisitor combines both the abilities of life and death to strip down opponents while they hammer foes down, along with sucking their mana and life to boost their own.
- Sentinels on the other hand use the blessings of light and divine wrath to heal and support allies as well as protect themselves from incoming attacks.
- Justicar are front liner combatant who uses their melee prowess to heal allies.
- Bearing the power of the cold northern ice, Shamans are adorned with elemental force augmenting his prowess in melee combats.
- Warden who specializes in the use of water-powered abilities are great healers during prolonged battles as it provides everyone a steady yet slow heal over time that get stronger as the battle stays longer.
- Cabalists are masters of Area of Effect (AoE) and are considered as cleric’s most valued DPS combatant.
- Druids seek the power of fae creatures to enhance their abilities and heal their allies.
Typically, Rift Clerics gird themselves in light level armors to chainmails, and will march into battles holding heavy, two-hand battle hammers or a combination of a shield paired with a mace or a scepter since their damage output comes from using magical powers. Arcane priesthoods wear cloth cassocks or long clerical frocks while exhibiting spiritual power symbols such as totems, tomes and staves. The use of health is not conventional in this class as opposed to warriors who uses powers. These individuals use arcane energies commonly known as mana to fuel their spells. But the use of these energies are not unlimited, careful usage management is needed for dire situations.
Survival is the main goal of a Cleric. Any foes can be conquered through the light of healing, support, melee and ranged attack and resurrection.
Rift Cleric Strategy was written to give you an understanding of the Cleric and it’s many souls.